Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day Twenty-Six -- Fortune cookies


My ideas are failing me today so I decided to write about something very simple, fortune cookies. My son describes them as sweet and dimply. Fortune cookies, the treat with a surprise, almost like a small treasure waiting to be found.

I really am not into the taste, it's OK, nothing great, so I usually just break the cookie and read the fortune. I've had many fortune cookies throughout the years but my best fortune was before I took the state boards for nursing. My friend and I went to the Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park and my fortune said "you will pass a difficult test that will make you happier and financially better". It came true within the month and turned me from a simple fortune cookie fan into a fortune cookie believer.

No comments:

Post a Comment